Fueling Opportunities For a Positive Social Impact
Mission Logistics fills a gap in the bulk transportation needs of both for-profit and non-profit enterprises, 24 hours a day without long-term contracts.
Mission logistics delivers excellent and reliable customer service to nonprofit and for-profit organizations to create a positive social impact. Backed by a century of service and innovation of parent enterprise Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Mission Logistics:
- has the freedom as a business to develop customers and markets while maintaining long-term stability — we’ll be here when you need us,
- understands the unique needs of our customers — we respect limited resources and tight budgets,
- employs an internal, reliable supply of drivers trained to industry standards — you have confidence in a job well done and safely,
- supports an important aspect of Goodwill’s mission — securing employment and career paths for people with barriers to employment — you save while others gain.
Missions Logistics is here for you – whenever you need us!
- We have available capacity and manage our own fleet so you deal direct.
- Drivers trained to industry standards get your job done right, on time, and on budget.
Mission Logistics delivers exceptional service when you need it most!
Mission Logistics has the experience to meet your specific needs. When you require dependable assistance with logistics, we become an extension of your team.
Our customer service process creates a seamless engagement from start to finish!
- Before: Friendly, reliable representatives focus on your project details.
- During: Courteous, thorough and conscientious drivers represent your company with care and pride.
- After: We believe in building lasting relationships. Your feedback is important to us!
Because Mission Logistics designs services to fill a unique one-time need or to meet ongoing demands that ease your day-to-day logistics requirements, we offer reasonable pricing options.
Our value proposition is an unwavering commitment to:
- Exemplary service
- Cost-effective solutions to fit your business as it grows
- Environmental sustainability through green fuel and recycling
Mission Logistics is a “fair profit” entity. Every dollar we net supports an opportunity for another person in the community to succeed through training, employment and other resources of Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania, a human service agency and network of not-for-profit business helping people overcome barriers to employment and enjoy the dignity and benefits of work and improved quality of life.