Do you have items that need to be transported and delivered for your business? You may have your own truck or fleet, but at the end of the day it could be costing you more money than you had anticipated. Or, it might not be the best way for you to allocate your resources. Even worse, you may have experienced items being forgotten or damaged upon arrival. To help combat these problems, we are proud to introduce to you, Mission Logistics! Here, we strive to aid in your business’ goals and become the solution to your bulk transportation needs.
Filling the Gap
It is our pleasure to become the helping hand you need to grow and succeed in your business. Whether you are a for-profit or a nonprofit, we understand that you need reliable service delivered to you at a fair price. We want you to be able to focus on your mission and leave the rest to us! You can expect the same characteristics of us as you do from our parent company: Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania. This means we offer service that will go above and beyond your expectations!
We offer a wide range of services to accommodate your specific company and freight needs:
- provide all of your transportation and logistics functions so that you can focus on your business or mission,
- outsourcing particular transportation needs that do not fit an organization’s routine operations,
- point-to-point services to single retailers or non-profit organizations, large or small,
- pool distribution, aggregating the transportation needs of a given client or set of clients, collecting cargo, then sorting and re-aggregating cargo by various destinations , e.g., to a number of regional branch locations for a single retailer or to a number of retailers within a single complex,
- low-cost freight services such as package collection and dispatching for services that are not time sensitive,
- cartage agent service supplemental pick-up and delivery for local zone-based delivery organizations.
Supporting a Greater Cause
Everyone deserves to find a career and reap the benefits provided by hard work and dedication. By utilizing Mission Logistics’ bulk transportation services, you are not only helping your business, but helping the efforts of Goodwill to break down the barriers preventing people in need from having prosperous careers. In 2014, Goodwill provided job preparation, skills training, education assistance and support services to more than 53,000 facing challenges to finding employment. These opportunities help deserving people reach their full potential.
At Mission Logistics, we manage our own fleet. This means that there is no middle man and allows us to provide quality service, even to companies and nonprofits with unwavering budgets. Our wholesale transportation and delivery services are performed by drivers who are trained to industry standards. Let us show you why we can build a fruitful and lasting relationship with you and your company!